On this page you can find information about Clay and Game Reloders customer service that will guide you how to change or cancel an order, about consumer contracts regulations 2013, what to do with missing, incomplete or damaged items, returns procedure, refund policy and terms & conditions.
CHANGE OR CANCEL AN ORDER
We are sorry that in most circumstances it is not possible to make changes to your order once you have placed it.
- To add products to your order, please place a new order for these items
- To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our office on 01482 631066 Monday – Friday between 9am and 5.00pm. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date
- If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any incorrect or damaged items
CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned if safety seals have been broken or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com , or call 01482 631066
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
MISSING, INCOMPLETE OR DAMAGED ITEMS
If your order has not arrived, or arrives incomplete, please check the number of parcels in your consignment. Some orders may be sent in multiple boxes that may arrive seperately. To check delivery statuses directly with our courier services please use the following contact details;
Interlink Express : www.interlinkexpress.com enter consignment number and delivery postcode
TNT: Call 0800 100 600 and ask to speak with a member of the dangerous goods team quoting your consignment number
If your order is incomplete, please notify our team within 7 days on 01482 631066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your invoice or order number.
For damaged products, incomplete orders or dispatched orders that don't arrive within the expected time period, please email email@example.com or call our office on 01482 631066.
Please note that by selecting Royal Mail as a delivery option there will be no tracking available. Any orders that are not delivered cannot be tracked and this becomes the responsibility of the buyer. We are not able to accept liability for any orders that do not arrive when sent through Royal Mail.
Depending on the product type, you can return claygame.co.uk orders via our office or by sending the goods back to;
Clay & Game Reloaders, Unit 18, Redcliff Road, Melton Enterprise Park, Melton East Yorkshire, HU14 3RS.
If you want to return items you’ve collected please take them back to our warehouse. We are able to offer to cover the cost of returning incorrect or damaged items after agreeing responsibility within 30 days of purchasing.
When returning unwanted items, the buyer must cover the cost of returns. We will only accept returns of unused and sealed goods in their original packaging, purchased in the last 14 days. It is advised that all returned goods are sent via a tracked service.
If there is any doubt when ordering products, please contact our office on 01482 631066 to discuss your requirements and a member of our team can advise suitability and help to ensure the goods are fit for purpose.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us following the instructions above, and we'll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 21 days of purchase
- It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect that it's undamaged and unused in original packaging with any seals still in place
- When returning unwanted items, the buyer must cover the cost of returns. We will only accept returns of unused and sealed goods in their original packaging, purchased in the last 14 days. It is advised that all returned goods are sent via a tracked service.
- We are able to offer to cover the cost of returning incorrect or damaged items after agreeing responsibility within 30 days of purchasing.